Realtor® - A title that stands for excellence
Whether you’re buying a home for the first time, or selling your old home to move into something new, the buying and selling process can be a life changing event. The intricate procedure involves many specialists and abundant forms, which cannot only be frustrating to a buyer or seller, but they can be confusing as well. That’s why one of those specialists, your REALTOR®, will make the transfer of your property as easy as possible.
However, not everyone in real estate is a REALTOR®. Only members of the world’s largest professional association, The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), are considered to be REALTORS®. All members subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics, which thoroughly describes the kind of performance you have a right to expect from your REALTOR®.
Buyers and sellers turn to a REALTOR® because:
- A REALTOR® has their fingers on the pulse of the housing market.
- A REALTOR®’s commitment to high standards of professional conduct works to the advantage of buyers and sellers alike.
- A REALTOR® is knowledgeable about developments and trends in real estate
- A REALTOR® will get you the facts: comparable prices, neighborhood trends, housing market conditions and more.
- A REALTOR® is committed to ongoing education to increase competence and effectiveness in real estate training.
- Every REALTOR® has been trained and tested, and are bound by a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice that ensure fairness to all parties in a transaction.
- A REALTOR® pledges to be honest in disclosing property information and forthright in providing the facts needed to help you make one of the most important decisions of your life.
- A REALTOR® has access to many marketing channels, including the MLS, that others do not.
And remember, Only a REALTOR® will give you the peace of mind that your transaction will go through smoothly.